icon

icon

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Pet friendly politics

An 8o hour work week kept me tragically behind my news and media gossip, so last year my fiance decided to take matters into his own hands and fill the void in my life with a People magazine subscription.




(You too can have your very own!)

 Anyway with the latest political climate brewing with accusations, anger, and way too much exaggeration, I highly appreciate a story that is the polar opposite, and I'm prompted to share this little page filler in one of the latest issues.

In the tradition of allowing non-homosapien candidates in the polls, the town of Rabbit Hash Kentucky, elected a rescue dog by the name of Brynneth Pawltro as its four-legged mayor. Votes cost a dollar and proceeds went to restore the towns 185 year old general store, which was devastated by a fire in February.

And to that I say, don't dogs have better instincts anyway?


No comments:

Post a Comment