icon

icon

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Think Pink

Welcome to this doctor meets life blog! You can find my stuff here.... themodelofhealth.com, but since I'm in the process of making an effort to keep the original site a little more medicine-y, here we go.....

Reposting a site post in an effort to smoothly transition....

.......I was grateful for the splash of pink in my snooze-worthy jeans and sweater ensemble, when I ran into the queen of pink herself. She blends pastel pinks with poise like a pro, and somehow manages to strike a fine balance between femininity and sophistication.


Not all of us are lucky enough to pull this off with such ease. I was blessed (errr, cursed) with a Bambi face so wearing pastels in my professional life strikes up the age conversation quite quickly (…. in a I-better-have-ID-when-I’m-purchasing-rosé-while-wearing-rosé kind of way.) But there are ways to pull off pastels even when you’re running with the wolves.

Like this dress..... by ALEXIS… I love the Renaissance inspired sleeves coupled with modern length





Ellena dress. V-neck, Soft peasant sleeves, A-line skirt.


…… Also, If you’re looking for some pooch friendly stocking stuffers, check out Giggy's line at Vanderpump Pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment